Easy-to-process, abrasion-resistant filament - suitable for food contact
iglidur I150-PF is characterised by high wear resistance, as the material is enriched with solid lubricants. It can be processed just as easily as standard PLA and PETG filaments. Due to its high wear resistance and good mechanical properties (strength, toughness, layer adhesion), it is an all-rounder material that is suitable for most applications and 3D printers. Furthermore, it is suitable for food contact due to the conformity according to EU 10/2011 and is therefore ideal in applications in the food and packaging industry. As a versatile all-rounder, iglidur I150 is by far the most frequently used igus filament. There are only restrictions in the maximum, permanent application temperature of 65°C and for highly dynamic applications. With the igus Bonding agent for tribo-filaments
the iglidur I150 can be processed on conventional print bed surfaces (e.g. glass).When do I need it?
When do I not need it?
- For applications with low or medium surface speeds (safe up to 0.2 m/s, test for higher speeds)
- If you are looking for an easy to process tribofilament that can be processed on any 3D printer
- If the application requires a food grade material
- If I have a 3D printer without a heated print bed
- If very large components of up to 3 metres in size are to be printed
igus Adhesive film for the print bed
necessary for non-heated print bed.Please observe the processing instructions for the iglidur I150-PF 3D print filament in the download area.
Less spool changes: iglidur I150 on 8kg spools
and free design data for a Filament spool holder for large spools